Thomas F. O'Neill


*******This Is An Award Winning Blog*******

Phone: (800) 272-6464

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thomasf.oneill.3

E-mail: introspective7@hotmail.com

Copyright © 2005 - 2023 by Thomas F. O'Neill - All rights reserved. Commercial use or reproduction in any form is strictly prohibited without the author’s consent.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Shenandoah, PA / Suzhou, China, Pennsylvania / Jiangsu, China, United States

I am currently working as a certified ESL teacher at a private school in Wuxi, China. I have also taught Primary School, Middle School, and High school in Suzhou, China. I am now currently a High school Teacher in Wuxi, in the Jiangsu province. I am also tutoring older students who are planning to travel to English-speaking countries. Some of my older students that I am tutoring are preparing to take their entrance exam for various Universities. I also volunteer for our school’s summer camp program. It is something I enjoy doing and at the same time the students learn a great deal about the western culture. I also worked at the SMIC summer camp in Shanghai in July of 2010 and 2011. During the last nine years I have been a volunteer teacher for the iCity charitable organization in Suzhou, China. I also have been doing a lot of volunteer work to promote our School.

Friday, March 08, 2019

One of the men in the black and white photo was my great uncle Vincent O'Neill.

The black and white photo was taken in 1938 in one of the local coal mine's in Schuylkill county, Pennsylvania that was operating back then. One of the men in the photo was my great uncle Vincent O'Neill. My Grandfather once worked in the same coal mine with Vincent who was one of his brothers. My grandfather at the time had 9 brothers and sisters. The other photo is of dear friends of mine.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home