Thomas F. O'Neill


*******This Is An Award Winning Blog*******

Phone: (800) 272-6464

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thomasf.oneill.3

E-mail: introspective7@hotmail.com

Copyright © 2005 - 2023 by Thomas F. O'Neill - All rights reserved. Commercial use or reproduction in any form is strictly prohibited without the author’s consent.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Shenandoah, PA / Suzhou, China, Pennsylvania / Jiangsu, China, United States

I am currently working as a certified ESL teacher at a private school in Wuxi, China. I have also taught Primary School, Middle School, and High school in Suzhou, China. I am now currently a High school Teacher in Wuxi, in the Jiangsu province. I am also tutoring older students who are planning to travel to English-speaking countries. Some of my older students that I am tutoring are preparing to take their entrance exam for various Universities. I also volunteer for our school’s summer camp program. It is something I enjoy doing and at the same time the students learn a great deal about the western culture. I also worked at the SMIC summer camp in Shanghai in July of 2010 and 2011. During the last nine years I have been a volunteer teacher for the iCity charitable organization in Suzhou, China. I also have been doing a lot of volunteer work to promote our School.

Friday, June 28, 2019

11-year-old expands her charity granting wishes

Such a great story ........ 🦅

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home