Thomas F. O'Neill


*******This Is An Award Winning Blog*******

Phone: (800) 272-6464

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61577967478775

E-mail: introspective7@hotmail.com

Copyright © 2005 - 2027 by Thomas F. O'Neill - All rights reserved. Commercial use or reproduction in any form is strictly prohibited without the author’s consent.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Shenandoah, PA / Suzhou, China, Pennsylvania / Jiangsu, China, United States

I am currently working as a certified ESL teacher at a private school in Wuxi, China. I have also taught Primary School, Middle School, and High school in Suzhou, China. I am now currently a High school Teacher in Wuxi, in the Jiangsu province. I am also tutoring older students who are planning to travel to English-speaking countries. Some of my older students that I am tutoring are preparing to take their entrance exam for various Universities. I also volunteer for our school’s summer camp program. It is something I enjoy doing and at the same time the students learn a great deal about the western culture. I also worked at the SMIC summer camp in Shanghai in July of 2010 and 2011. During the last nine years I have been a volunteer teacher for the iCity charitable organization in Suzhou, China. I also have been doing a lot of volunteer work to promote our School.

Thursday, October 01, 2026

Goodbye, September, and Hello, October 🍂

October, in many cultures, augurs in the spirit of the Tiger, a time to find the light within you and to consciously bring about a better, healthier, and happier life.

 

This is the perfect month to manifest all your wants and desires. When you actively pursue your dreams, you enjoy the journey, even with all its obstacles; great rewards always await you.

 

The three laws of spiritual manifestation this month are good Intentions, do no harm, and unbiased passion. Your Karma is but a reflection of your spiritual morals. If you dislike something within you, don’t disown it, for the disowned causes chaos. Embrace it, cleanse it, purify it, and transform the negative energies into positivity 🤟



Always with love,  


Thomas F O'Neill 


Email: introspective7@hotmail.com


WeChat - Thomas_F_ONeill


Phone: (410) 925-9334


Twitter: https://twitter.com/Thomas_F_ONeill


Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/thomas-f-o-neill-6226b018/


Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tf_oneill/


Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61577967478775

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home